Family-Centered ObstetricsWe welcome the opportunity to take care of you during your pregnancy and pride ourselves for our family-centered, personal approach. Together with the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, we also offer the area's most advanced diagnostic and treatment options should problems arise.
Obstetrics ServicesOur Obstetrics providers work hard to make you and your family the center of everything we do. Our goal is always to have a healthy, happy mother, and a healthy, happy baby (or babies!). We want your birth experience to be everything you have ever wanted it to be and strive to promote safe, vaginal birth whenever possible.
We offer our patients the widest variety of birthing options in the region, including:
- The opportunity to have one doctor follow you for your prenatal care and delivery
- Safe, minimally-invasive vaginal delivery – avoiding unnecessary interventions
- Vaginal birth after Cesarean (VBAC) for women who have had a prior Cesarean
- External cephalic version (ECV) to turn Breech babies and avoid a Cesarean
- Twin vaginal delivery
- Nonmedicated deliveries (but also epidurals too!)